Sometimes life doesn't go the way you want it to, but that doesn't mean God isn't at work in the middle of it. @rayannarochelle is doing pretty good today as we're watching the Olympics. Please keep praying for her as this will likely be a long recovery for both broken elbows. I love her positive attitude and smile she's kept throughout the last few days. I've been freaking out and she's kept calm 😂😂
I know this: God is good!
Ruptured callus care!
I'm becoming quite experienced on ruptured calluses. No matter what I do, different grips, shaving them down, and taping them up I still manage to rip them. Here's my experience in getting them healed up quick.
1. Clean and clip the excess skin right after.
2. Protect them. Apply some type of antibacterial cream(Neosporin) and bandage them.
3. Keep them protected. Taking the bandage off to "let them breath" will only dry them out causing them to crack. That shit hurts.
4. Clean, reapply cream, and new bandages every few hours. Except overnight. Just leave it on.
5. Keep bandaged as long as needed.
6. Try to prevent it by shaving down and filing vulnerable areas. Tape is your friend. Use hand lotion at night.
Good luck in the open!