Was able to record some twerk from today’s lift 💪🏼⬇️ whole description below. Videos are sped up, so don’t actually go fast with your reps. Going slow keeps the tension and works your muscles more. Meaning bigger cakes!
1. Warm up with some band/movability work and stretching
2. Squat - 4 sets of 10 (try to go for 10 increase weight if possible)
3. RDL - 4 sets of 10 (same concept)
4. Lying hamstring curls - 3 sets and 1 drop set of 15 (drop set till the last weight option/till failure)
5. Quad extensions - same as 4.
6. Hip abductors (inner) - 4 sets of 10 (going slow is key)
7. Hip abductors (outter) - same as 6.
8. Band work again - such as goblet squats/pulse squats, kickbacks, side kicks, etc.
9. Stretch and Roll Out!
Want to know about my leggings from @live_fit_apparel comment below the emoji 🍑 I’ll do a quick video on a more detailed view.
Song is That’s A Lot by G-Eazy
Hey, you! 👋🏼😄 Do you want to try a new workout this week? Give my “TONED ARMS & ABS” a try!
15 DB Bicep Curl
12 DB Single Arm Tricep Kickbacks (each arm)
20 V-Hold w/ Toe Tap
12 BW Tricep Dips
20 Bicycle Crunches
12 DB Overhead Tricep Extensions
12 DB Hammer Bicep Curl (standing on bosu ball)
15 Bosu Ball Crunches
If you want to see the whole workout video check out my YouTube channel! This is circuit 1 😊 Save this for later; try it and come back to let me know what you think!
Crop top: @live_fit_apparel LIVE FIT. 🔥🖤
Happy Monday! We hope everyone is off to a great start this week! See below for how we started off ours ⬇️⬇️ #poweredupfitness#poweredup#livefit#livefitapparel#birthdaylifts Warm-Up
1. Front squats 5x5 *keep in mind there are multiple ways to hold the bar, do what is comfortable to you!
2a. Leg Press w/ bands around thighs 4x10-15 no rest
2b. Pike Push-ups 4x10-15 rest 30 sec.
3a. Dumbbell Straight Leg Deadlift 4x15 no rest
3b. Renegade Rows 4x10 each rest 30 sec.
4a. Sandbag (on back) Walking Lunges 3x12 each no rest
4b. Assisted Dips 3x15 rest 30 sec. 65
5a. 180 Jump Squats 3x20 no rest
5b. Cardio Rower 3x500m rest 30 sec.
5 min. of Stair Master or steep inclined walk
0 2022 hours ago
My new Retro Boom Collection from my favorite company @live_fit_apparel came in the other day and I was so excited to wear them to the gym. This is the burgundy color; they come in black, navy, (light) grey, and blush color. They have leggings, sport bra, and a shorts version so you can make sets. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, if you’d like a more detailed look/viewing comment below please 😁⬇️
We keep pushing our limits every time we do something. If you are stepping into a gym you go for another rep than before or you put another 5 pounds on and lift that 💩. Never give up even if you see lots of change and are content, or see no change and are disappointed. Drive yourself to break your highest expectations.