One of the most common questions I get is what kind of water should I drink? A lot of people will talk about the problems with tap water without actually explaining what the better options are. Here is mine take on the best ways to hydrate- 1-artesian well water from a spring . 2- regular well water (get it tested just to be safe). 3-high quality bottled water. 4-tap water filtered with a high quality filter, with Celtic sea salt added for minerals because filtered water is void of minerals . The ph should be around 7 to 9 and the hardest factor should be over about 300 ppm, both can be easily accomplished by adding a pinch of Celtic sea salt. #health#fitness#gym#workout#holistichealth#holisticnutrition#nutrition#love#surfing#michigan#puremichigan#structuredwater#blog#health#instafit
Yoga burn is a great value. It would literally cost you untold amounts of money to take the yoga classes not to mention the stressful environment of classes that are not suited to you individual pace and skill set. Being able to complete the entire program from the comfort of your home was worth every penny for me. There are NO intensive cardio exercises so you do not need to stress yourself out thinking about that, not with yoga burn. Nope. check out my bio
Hey ladies I hope everyone's Monday was productive and full of Wellness good healthy foods and positive spaces of course A Touch of self-care please go to my stories and answer yes or no for this poll it's been awhile since I went live but I have been studying a lots and have great new information to share with you later so please let me know !
Ok ok...this side view is worth the second post! Again, PRP facelift FOUR weeks post. All natural phenomenal results. #asandramd
1 0just now
My soul was urging me to put feet in sand, to commune with the majestic ocean. And this is what greeted me #nofilter Wow! Such gratitude on Day 1 of Bonus Life Experiment- 31 days (one month plus bonus day!) of choosing to believe and embody this idea. Choosing gratitude and to remember that life is happening FOR us. Joy is always a choice. #bonuslife
Qué le sucede a tu cuerpo cuando ingieres 2 gotas de aceite esencial de orégano en una cápsula vegetal?
1. Mantiene tu sistema inmunológico saludable
2. Mantiene una función respiratoria saludable.
3. Mantiene el sistema digestivo saludable promoviendo la secreción de jugos digestivos.
4. Es una fuente rica de antioxidantes, Los antioxidantes son esenciales para ayudar a proteger al cuerpo de la oxidación de las moléculas. Cuando las moléculas se oxidan, pueden crear radicales libres que pueden conducir a células dañadas.
5. En un estudio reciente, un grupo de investigadores brasileños informó que, al menos en los casos que estaban mirando, el aceite de orégano y de menta funcionaba mejor cuando se usaban juntos. Cuando dos sustancias diferentes como el aceite de orégano y de menta trabajan para crear un efecto combinado que es mayor que los efectos de la sustancia individual por sí solos, el resultado se llama sinergia. Cuando use aceite esencial de orégano, úselo junto con aceite de menta para obtener un resultado más potente. Aprende más de doterra y sus usos en mi sitio web, www.miessencia.com
While we develop solutions for existing oral health issues, our aim is to look at long-term sustainable options. At Alpha Dental, we don’t just want you to get better oral health; we want you to stay better in oral health.
Do 1 Thing Right - Lose Fat Forever
Call it a tip, trick, hack, shortcut - you get to choose the word. Here is a technique I used with clients that damn near (as long as you’re not funneling nacho cheese) guarantees sustained fat loss. I follow this protocol daily and it works like an absolute charm. Brace yourself. Here it comes.
TIP: Put ALL of your focus on nailing lunch. When I say “nailing” I mean a high protein, high vegetable, moderate fat, a-little-bit-healthier-than-you’re-used-to lunch. I like to use the Cobb Salad (sans insanely high-fat dressing, use a vinaigrette) as an example. You can also do barbecue protein with a side salad as another example. The possibilities are endless, just aim to keep the meal total around 400 calories or so.
This sets you up to win big in many ways but I’ll highlight the big 2:
1. It ensures you’re going to come in under your caloric limit for the day. If you’re ending up with a lunch total of around 400 calories, that easily leaves you with 900+ calories (for most people) to play with for dinner! That is basically anything you’d like to eat.
2. This one, in my opinion, is the most important. It makes it absolutely seamless for your social life. Whether you’re out with friends or home unwinding with the kids, the night is when we tend to want to stop thinking about micromanaging our day and just relax. It’s typically the meal we most look forward to.
Heat, slurp, repeat. To make this steaming bowl of Paleo-Friendly Ramen, build a broth with bold ingredients like fish sauce, ginger, and garlic, plus meaty shiitake mushrooms. Add a helping of our brand new, ready-to-eat wonder noodles, and top it off with custardy, hard boiled eggs to add richness. 🍜 | Recipe link in bio.
The more you can be grateful for the good things in your relationships, the faster every relationship in your life will miraculously change. Change your relationships today: and now you can listen to Rhonda read for free The Power on Audible when you sign up on Amazon
83 1310910 hours ago
The best time for new beginnings, is now 💙 I see the meme all over about January being a test run or whatever and February being the real start.... That’s me for sure 😂 No matter what though I’m always proud of how far I’ve come 💙 #mondaymotivation
24 10789 hours ago
The most preeminent way to bring your heart reparation, is to help repair the hearts of others.
This photo was taken of me mid-thought, constant dreams of a completely happy world & how to help achieve that dream. -
Catch me live on Montréal’s @cjad800 today at 1pm est.
#WakeUpWords: Achieving extraordinary things requires extraordinary effort. (graphic by @tangeloantonio) 💪🏼💯
Hit up 🏷 a friend you think would like this.
Follow me @JohnBasedowTV for motivation, fitness and cool posts on the daily. 👊🏼